I just got a random inspiration to start keeping track of the books I've read (at least in part) since moving to New York. The order here is rough, with the most recent at the bottom.
I will be updating periodically. This list was started on 3/1/12.
- The Great Man, by Kate Christensen
- The Confidence-Man: His Masquerade, by Herman Melville
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, by Stieg Larsson
- Letters to a Young Contrarian, by Christopher Hitchens
- A Farewell to Arms, by Ernest Hemingway
- Light in August, by William Faulkner
- Philosophy in the Boudoir, by the Marquis de Sade
- The Firm, by John Grisham
- Role Models, by John Waters
- American Gods, by Neil Gaiman
- Night, by Vedrana Rudan
- Misery, by Stephen King
- Fear and Loathing at Rolling Stone: The Essential Writing of Hunter S. Thompson, edited by Jann Wenner